Smartay Education sẽ đồng hành cùng với học sinh và phụ huynh trong suốt quá trình nộp đơn cho tất cả các cấp giáo dục ở tất cả các quốc gia mà chúng tôi hoạt động.
- Managing, arranging the center’s schedule for entrance exams, classes and curriculum;
- Coordinate with the instructor to grade a student’s placement test to assess student proficiency;
- Supporting administrative work;
- Carrying out procedures related to payment, advance, reimbursement, and assistance with procedures arising under the procedures of the admission office;
- Manage teacher quality and feedback of students and their parents;
- Graduate from top universities in Vietnam in economics, business administration, foreign language, foreign relations, marketing …
- At least 1 year of experience;
- Agility, good situation handling skills, good logical thinking, good emotional control;
- Available to work from 12pm to 8pm.
- Available work on Saturday / Sunday (work 6 days / week, take a day off);
- Fluent in English;
- Priority is given to candidates who have graduated from abroad;
- Enjoy studying abroad, interacting with students;
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, careful, progressive, and responsible;
- Good skill in Power Point / Word / Excel.
- High income: salary + commissions;
- Dynamic working environment, professional; contact with reputable domestic and foreign partners;
- Promoting opportunities for dedicated employees, long-term aspirations;
- Fully enjoying the regimes and interests of laborers under the provisions of the Labor Law;
- Full social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance under the State regulations;
- Bonus New Year holidays under the welfare regime and many preferential policies of the Company.
- Periodically assessing capacity, considering salary increase 6 months – 1 year / 1 time.
Please send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact phone number 02466554771/0399557399 (Mr Minh Nguyen)
For further information, please visit our website: www.smartay-edu.vn